Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moving On

I've finished 6 weeks of Slim In 6 and I have to say I am not thrilled with my results.  I lost some inches, but not nearly as much as I was hoping for and I only lost three pounds.  I exercised everyday but rather than follow the recommended food plan, I stayed on Weight Watchers.  I'm not saying that kept me from losing weight, after all Weight Watchers is a proven weight loss method.  But I really thought watching what I ate (in accordance with the WW plan), and working out, fairly intensely, six days a week, should have had better results.

But on to more exciting news.  I JUST ordered Power 90, another Beachbody workout plan.  It's the predecessor to P90X (did you know the "P" actually stands for Power) and was developed by Tony Horton.  Needless to say, it's 90 days long.  From what I've read, you rotate days between Cardio, Resistance and Ab workouts.  

It will take about a week to get here, but when it does, maybe I'll start a new Blog.  I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, I'll continue to do Burn It Up and Slim In 6-Pack, which is where I'm heading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment