Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 41 - Could Power 90 Be Next?

It's almost 10:00 PM and I haven't started my workout yet.  I plan to begin in 10 minutes, right after America's Got Talent.  I've been researching my next workout routine and I think I'm leaning toward Tony Horton's Power 90.  I read a detailed review from Lori Harden at Extremely-Fit.com and it sounds like it might be a great next step.  I think it's a little more varied than Slim In 6, you do cardio one day, strength training the next, back to cardio, add an Ab routine, etc.  Also, the workouts are only 30 - 40 minutes long.    And the Ab routine is 6 minutes.  Slim In 6, as you know, is the same routine every day and it's over an hour long with an additional 15 minute Ab work out.  As I'm winding down on my six weeks, I decided to start looking for something new.  I still don't think I'm ready for P90X but Power 90 (it's predecessor) might do the trick.

That's it for tonight.  I've got to go exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment