Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 29 - One More Day

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I took the day off from my workout.  When I got up in the morning, my back felt a little funny.  In the past, I've suffered with Sciatica and I was afraid that my back was going to go out.  Instead I did the stretching routine in the morning and that seemed to help immensely.  I didn't write because I just didn't have anything to really say.  Even now, I don't have a whole lot going on.  I'm still having trouble with my diet.  I just can't seem to get a handle on it.  The funny thing is I stay within my WW Points, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  My weight isn't budging.  I just can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

Recently, my Dr. took me off my thyroid meds.  She didn't think I really needed them anymore.  Although, she didn't perform any tests to come to this conclusion.  I wonder if this might be the culprit.  Maybe I do suffer from Hypothyroidism and I should be on the Rx.  Maybe my metabolism really is slow.  Anyway, I have some left over pills and decided to start up again on my own to see if that kick starts the weight loss.  If I suddenly begin losing again, I'll know that was the problem.

Tomorrow is my last day of Ramp It Up and then it's on to STEP IT UP.  Everything I've read on the internet says that's when the real changes occur.  I sure hope so because I only have two weeks left in this journey and so far, there's no real transformation, and I have been doing these workouts religiously.  I'm tempted to measure myself again, but I think I'll wait until the end like they suggest.

That's about it for now, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment