Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 40 - Cardio Core Express

So, the thing about today was, there just wasn't enough time to do my whole Burn It Up routine.  But, on the Start It Up video, there is a 30 minute routine called Cardio Core Express, so I figured what the heck, I'd give that a try.  It was only 30 minutes long, about 2 - 3 minutes devoted to warm up and another 2 or 3 for stretching at the end.  But the 24+ minutes in the middle were a pretty good workout.  Now, don't get me wrong, it was no Burn It Up, but it was quick and it was thorough.  It got my heart pumping right off the bat and kept it up almost the entire time.  It focuses on the core (midsection).  I really need more work on my thighs, but my waist can still use the help.  I had to use hand weights (5 lbs.) for parts of the routine, I really like the resistance bands, but, they weren't an option.  I have a feeling it is one of the DVD's that are included with the Slim Series Express package, so I think I'll give it another try (as I have been thinking that might be my next step).

I also did the Slim & 6 Pack tonight.  It seems like it's been a while since the last time I did that one.  It really is a great routine.  The perfect workout for me would be a complete workout in 30 minutes followed by the Slim & 6 Pack and then the Slim & Limber.  Maybe I can find something to fill the bill.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment