Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 30 - Sunday - the God's Must Be Angry

So today was the last day of my Ramp It Up.  All along, I think I've been calling the next video "Step It Up', when in fact, it's BURN IT UP!  But, back to today.  I waited until the afternoon to do my workout.  It just felt really good to sleep late.  Did I mention I live in Florida?  Anyway, I started the workout, I'm not two minutes into the warm up when we get a thunderstorm and it knocks out the power. Okay, it's easy enough to start over (after everything reboots).  Then, I'm about fifteen minutes in when, boom, the power goes out again.  Again, I restart. Only this time, I fast forward to where I left off.  Then, I'm in the middle of the yoga portion when my husband answers the phone and it's for me.  It would have been really easy for him to say I'd call back, but instead, he says "Hold on, she's right here".  So I pause the video and answer the call.  I resumed where I left off and finally completed the workout.  It was the longest 54 minute workout - ever!

Then tonight, I sat down to write my Blog and, of course, our internet is still out from the storm.  The cable guy won't be here until tomorrow afternoon so I'm typing a word document and I'll blog it tomorrow.  Hopefully, I'll be back in business then.

No comments:

Post a Comment