Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 26 - Noisy Bones

It's 11:30 and I just finished my Slim & 6 Pack work out.  I finished the entire workout, although I did have a sharp pain in my left shoulder blade.  The other thing I noticed is that my hip bones and lower spine were really "clicky".  There wasn't any pain but they sure were noisy.  They felt like they were locking and unlocking.

I have to say that today's Slim In 6 workout was the best one yet.  I'm supposed to rate each workout on a scale of 1 to 5 and I would give today's a 4 1/2.  I really pushed myself  and had good momentum.  I even managed to raise my legs in those side leg lifts really high.  Usually I do the workout first thing in the morning.  But today I didn't do it until 4:00 PM.  I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

I went to Weight Watchers yesterday and as I suspected, I wasn't especially happy.  And remember, it's all about the scale.  I was actually up 4/10 of a pound, right at my goal weight.  I did wear a different dress so that could have been the difference.  Although, I haven't been as precise with my diet as I could be.  What seems to happen, and I've mentioned this before, is that I'm good for a number of days and then I slip.  I'm going to really focus on the diet this week and see if it makes a difference.  I looked back in my food diary (yes, I keep a food diary) to the week when I lost 2.2 lbs.  That week, I ate most of my dinners at home.  That has not been the case lately.  I've more than mastered eating lunch out (salad with some type of lean protein, dressing on the side & dipping only the tines of my fork into the dressing).  But dinner is another story, usually there's some type of sauce or maybe a "macadamia crust" on the fish, and usually a glass of wine.  But, the 2.2 week I had a number of lunches out and most of my dinners at home.  So that's what I going to try to do this week.

I only have three more days of Ramp It Up and then I move on to Step It Up.  I have to admit, I'm a little apprehensive.  But I figure, practice makes perfect and I'll just have to try a little harder.  I wonder how many push ups I'll be doing next week?

Between focusing on eating at home and "Stepping It Up", hopefully, this will be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment